Gaspro ltd was founded in 2002 in order to supply the growing Israeli Automotive market with clean & cheep energy such as:
* CNG / LNG
The company is working today in the following fields:
Import & distribution of LPG & CNG conversation equipment
Sales & service network LPG / CNG filling stations network with automatic billing for large car fleets
Gaspro supplies its customers with a complete range of services from installation, service & filling stations and by this way we see the right way to introduce the alternatives fuels to the Israeli customer.
Gaspro is the solo distributor for the following LPG & CNG equipment manufactures:
Gaspro is also importing a wide range of LPG & CNG accessories such as:
* LPG & CNG tanks
* Additives & special equipment for LPG & CNG engines (Motor Sistem Italy )
* LPG / CNG filling station equipment
In these days Gaspro is looking to expend its line of products.
Gaspro supplies its customers with a wide range of service for LPG & CNG systems.
This service package includes:
* 18 Installation & service centers nation wide
* Large Car importers Installation & service centers network – Gaspro is the solo supplier & installer of LPG systems for SUBARU Israel, Daihatsu Israel, and in these days is advance negotiations with other car importers in Israel.
* Gaspro enables its customers with a 24/7 service which includes a towing & an emergency service center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The majority of the stations are “Smart” stations which mean a self service stations which are working with an automatic billing technology called “Gaspromatic”
The customer hold a card (like a credit card) which bills the customer once a month for his filling during all the month.
Gaspro is always looking to expand its filling station network in order to better supply its customers with wide option of filling nation wide.
Gaspro is working today with 3 main sectors:
* Privet sector
* Business & Governmental sector
* Car importers / Leasing companies
Gaspro is marketing the LPG & CNG systems directly to the privet sector by a wide outline of marketing & sales which includes sales man & an call center for telemarketing & meeting schedule.
Although the privet sector was the last in the marketing effort, Gaspro had sold thousands of systems directly to the final customer.
Business & Governmental sector
Gaspro expertise is in supplying whole system solutions for large car fleets & organizations such as:
* Finding the right vehicles for each company needs
* Implementation & escort of pilot projects
* Mass conversion of large vehicle fleets
* Filling stations agreements ( automatic billing )
In the end Gaspro is supplying the companies or organizations with a complete range of solutions in order to convert there vehicles to alternative fuels and save money & the environment.
Between our customers:
* Bezeq ( the national phone company )
* Cellcom ( the largest mobile phone company in Israel )
* Prigat ( one of the largest soft drink companies in Israel )
* Taavura Holding ( the largest truck company in Israel )
during these days Gaspro had served few offers for a tender by few Governmental offices, convert its vehicles to run on alternative fuels.
Car importers / Leasing companies sector
Gaspro had established a strategic all cooperation with many car importers & leasing companies in order to supply the customer with a complete solution to run there vehicle on alternative fuels from the first k”m.
Gaspro has passed all the strict requirements of those companies in order to be best in this field.
Between those companies you can find:
* Subaru Israel
* Daihatsu Israel
* Piaggio Israel
* Ampa car lease
* Lease4u car lease
* Buy & drive lease
* & More
Mr. Udi Tamir – MBA degree in business management with an expertise in marketing. Between his previous jobs, service & trade manager in TAAVURA ltd, logistics manager in a chemical factory and more.
Vice president of operations
Mr. Ronen Shinfeld - MB degree in economics, Between his previous jobs, economist in one of the biggest banks in Israel, bank MASAD.
Vice president for business development
Mr. Sharon Rotshtian – accountant & a degree in business management, Between his previous jobs, a general accountant in one of the biggest accountant office in Israel
Vice president for marketing
Mr. Hagai Veregenski – a degree in mechanical engineering, Between his previous jobs CEO of LPG Energy & vice technical manger in SUBARU Israel.